Overoles

Esta es una página dedicada a los petos, overoles, jardineros o mamelucos, aquellos pantalones de pechera y tirantes que se ven tan tiernos y atractivos en las chicas.Me gustaría que me escribieran para hablar sobre overoles o cambiar imagenes . Mi mail es: eloverol@yahoo.com This Blog is dedicated to overalls, or dungarees, those bib and brace pants that look so cute and nice on a girl. Any feedback is appreciated. Please write me to: eloverol@yahoo.com

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Están estas dos chicas recibiendo un jalón? Decidme todos que pensáis!

Are these two gals getting a wedgie? What do you all think?





3 Comments:

At 6:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI I AM MARILENA FROM ITALY AND I THINK THAT THE FIRST TWO PICS ARE VERY BAUTIFUL! I LOVE HANGING OVERALLS! ARE YOU ANOTHER PICS OF THESE? KISS

 
At 1:35 PM, Blogger Eloverol said...

Hi Marilena:

Thanks for your comments.I will look to see if I have more pics of girls in in overalls hanging.If so, I will post them. Do you have any? If so please send them to: eloverol@yahoo.com . Or also if you want to talk about overalls please write. Greetings

 
At 9:35 PM, Blogger overalls_lover said...

They got serious wedgies, I'd assume.... I'm no good at this - nice pigtailed girl

 

Post a Comment

<< Home